Reservations and functions at The Queen’s Head - Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are intended to ensure that your function goes smoothly and that all arrangements are fair and agreed upon by the customer and the company.
1. An inquiry does not constitute a booking. Please await confirmation of your reservation. We reserve the right to cancel any provisional bookings.
2. Management reserve the right to refuse a booking for professional, health and safety, licensing or other business reasons.
3. Large groups (as determined by the management) must place a pre-order for food a minimum of five days in advance of the date of the booking.
4. We will do our best to meet requests made by the customer for specific tables or areas but cannot guarantee that these requests will be fulfilled.
5. Advanced warning is required if you wish to alter the amount of guests attending.
6. In the event that the number of guests attending your function is significantly less than originally agreed upon, we reserve the right to waive the private hire agreement and open areas to the general public and or give away unused tables and seating.
7. We are unable to split bills. It is the responsibility of the organiser to arrange full payment amongst their group.
8. A deposit payable by cash, credit or debit card will be required to hold an area for exclusive hire. Deposits will be refunded in cash on the night or deducted from your bill providing that the criteria from terms & conditions are met. In addition to those criteria already mentioned, deposits will not be refunded if:
• Your booking is cancelled or the date is changed with less than one week’s prior notice.
• Any person attending your function is at fault for causing damage to the building or its contents.
• Any person attending your function is caught stealing or is found present in an area of the premises which is not open to the public.
• You or your party fail to meet pre-determined and agreed upon criteria such as a minimum spend or minimum attendance.
9. The Queen’s Head accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to any property of the customer or its guests other than such as may be caused as a direct result of any negligent or fraudulent act or omission of the company
10. We do not offer corkage. No customer may bring opened food or beverages on site. This is for health, trading standards, licensing and business reasons. Customers found to be consuming products not purchased on site may be asked to leave or could forfeit their deposit.
11. The organisers of the function will be held responsible for their guests and their conduct. We reserve the right to remove intoxicated guests from our premises. We also reserve the right to call short a function if guests do not act responsibly. Any deliberate damages and breakages during the event will be billed to the organiser.
12. The Queen’s Head takes every measure to comply with all legal legislation, including the Licensing Act 2003. We ask you and your guests to fully support our promotion of the following four licensing objectives: the prevention of crime and disorder; the prevention of public nuisance; public safety; the protection of children from harm.
Offer Of 2 Free Shots - Terms & Conditions
We'll treat you and a friend to a free shot each of Schnapps (or any other shot chosen at the discretion of the Queens Head staff according to availability) after joining our mailing list when you each purchase a drink with a per drink price of over £2 and show the code that will be sent to you in your email list sign-up welcome message within one month of joining. The offer is limited to one redemption per person and the Queens Head reserves the right to cancel this promotion at anytime without notice and to refuse to allow any person to redeem the offer at the sole discretion of the Queens Head or any of their staff without any explaination of their reasoning behind their decision.